Our Dentists Serve Patients Throughout Central Texas
Everyone deserves a smile of which they can be proud. Austin Oral Surgery makes healthy, attractive smiles a reality for individuals throughout Central Texas. We have extensive industry experience and are committed to maintaining our patients’ oral health. Our board-certified doctors offer a complete range of oral and maxillofacial services, such as wisdom teeth removal, corrective jaw surgery, dental implants, and much more. We want you to smile confidently and laugh freely when you are around friends and colleagues. If you have concerns about your teeth or jaw, call our friendly team today. We will meet with you to discuss your goals and devise a comprehensive treatment plan to restore your beautiful smile.
Our Comprehensive Oral Surgery Services
We are proud to be Austin’s leading oral care and surgery center. Our team comprises of oral surgeons, maxillofacial specialists and AAOMS certified technicians who specialize in diagnosing and treating a variety of oral issues. We use advanced tools and equipment in state-of-the-art clinical settings to address our patients’ problems and maintain their oral health. Our comprehensive oral surgery services include:
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Impacted wisdom teeth or those that do not fully emerge from the gum line must be removed to prevent oral infections or damage to adjacent teeth. We can remove your wisdom teeth quickly & safely.
- Dental Implants – If you have lost several teeth, you should consider dental implants to enjoy all of your favorite foods, restore your appearance and preserve your facial structure. It would be good to add something about chewing function see example above.
- Corrective Jaw Surgery – Otherwise known as orthognathic surgery, corrective jaw surgery is necessary for individuals with misaligned jaws. Jaw surgery can improve your ability to chew, speak, and breathe, while also reducing pain.
- Facial Trauma – We provide emergency care and long-term reconstruction and rehabilitation services to treat facial injuries such as lacerations, avulsed teeth, fractured bones, dislocated jaws, and more.
- Sleep Apnea – In addition to oral care, we provide effective jaw disorder and sleep apnea treatments to help our patients breathe easier through the night. Solutions include corrective surgery.
- Anesthesia – We offer various anesthesia options to help minimize patients’ discomfort during oral procedures. Our knowledgeable doctors and their teams can administer nitrous oxide, oral sedation, IV moderate sedation, or IV deep sedation.
- TMJ Disorder – Patients with significant jaw pain may be suffering from temporomandibular joint disorder. We offer effective non-surgical options to manage the condition and can perform surgery if necessary.
- All-on-4 – Our team offers all-on-4 dental implants for patients who are missing most of their teeth on either their top or bottom jaw. This solution provides immediate stability and complete functionality.
- Tooth Extraction – You may need to undergo a tooth extraction if you have overcrowded, severely damaged, or diseased teeth. Our team of oral health experts can help you determine if a tooth extraction is right for you and perform the procedure quickly and efficiently.
We Are Committed to Our Patients
We want all of our patients to feel welcome and comfortable from the moment they walk through our doors. During your first visit, we will review your medical history and discuss your oral surgery goals and expectations. Our doctors will then explain your treatment options. Feel free to also ask about financing options at this time.
Why You Should Choose Austin Oral Surgery
Austin Oral Surgery has been providing individualized oral care to Central Texans for more than 50 years. Our team offers the region’s premier diagnostic, surgical, and post-operative services to ensure our patients have healthy, attractive smiles. Because we specialize in oral and maxillofacial surgery, we are equipped to handle any issues you may have with your teeth, gums, or jaw. Our oral surgeons have completed dental school as well as 4-6 years of additional, intensive training and a comprehensive certification process. You can trust us with all of your oral surgery needs.
Contact Austin Oral Surgery Today
Whether you have experienced facial trauma or are dealing with long-term complications of tooth decay or periodontal disease, the experts at Austin Oral Surgery can help. We provide comprehensive oral surgery services for patients throughout Central Texas. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.