Comprehensive Oral Surgery Services in Austin, TX
Austin Oral Surgery performs and provides comprehensive oral surgery services in Austin, TX and the surrounding areas. Patients throughout Central Texas rely on our knowledgeable doctors to provide the best oral and maxillofacial surgical services. From dental implants to tooth extractions, we do it all. Whether you are looking for a bone graft or corrective jaw surgery, our team of experts can help. We have offices located throughout the area in Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Lakeway, Georgetown, San Marcos, La Grange, Marble Falls, Temple, Dripping Springs, Harker Heights, South Austin, and North Austin, TX. No matter what oral surgery service you need, we have a conveniently located office near you to make the process as easy as possible.
Our Primary Oral Surgery Services
Austin Oral Surgery specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgical services. We provide comprehensive surgical services throughout Austin, TX and the surrounding areas so that you can get the care you need when you need it the most. We have spent years curating our medical process and tailoring each treatment to our patients’ specific and unique needs. Our comprehensive surgical services include:
- Wisdom Teeth Removal — If it is time for your wisdom teeth to come out, Austin Oral Surgery performs expert wisdom teeth removal services.
- Dental Implants — When teeth are missing, the best way to restore them is with dental implants. We provide dental implant services so that you can continue to smile with confidence.
- Bone Grafting — For those who need bone grafts, we provide them. Bone grafting restores bone growth and structure for those who have experienced infection or tooth loss.
- Anesthesia — With all of our services comes the opportunity to use anesthesia. We offer anesthesia to our patients to ensure their comfort and relaxation during all procedures.
- Corrective Jaw Surgery — If you have been experiencing the pain and discomfort of a misaligned jaw, our team of doctors can help improve your ability to chew, speak, and breathe.
- Tooth Extraction — When you are experiencing a damaged tooth or overcrowding, our experts can remove the dangerous tooth quickly and effectively.
- TMJ Disorder Treatment —At our office, we create personalized TMJ disorder treatment plans to help give you the relief you deserve.
- Facial Trauma — Our specialists have many years of helping patients who suffer from facial trauma get back on track.
- Oral Pathology — We will evaluate your oral and maxillofacial structures to determine whether or not it is a normal condition or pathological.
- Sleep Apnea — In addition to specializing in teeth and oral structures, we specialize in treating jaw disorders and sleep apnea.
About Our Oral Team
Our team was founded by doctors James Fricke and Sam Fason over fifty years ago. These doctors have set the building blocks that we have built our legacy upon. With over fifty years in service, we have treated countless patients with all types of oral and maxillofacial surgery procedures. We strive to provide the best services in the area. We also strive to be as accessible as possible. That is why we boast our twelve different convenient locations throughout Central Texas. We know that it is important to get the treatment you need when you need it. We are a team of medical professionals who are dedicated to putting our patients first. Every treatment plan we create is curated to meet each patient’s individual needs and address all of their concerns.
Why Should I Choose Austin Oral Surgery?
Austin Oral Surgery is dedicated to your success and your smile. We want you to feel confident in the way you smile and the way your teeth function. Our team is committed to giving you the comfort of knowing that your oral and maxillofacial health is in good condition. At our office, our medical professionals strive to give you the best experience and to relieve any pain you are experiencing. Over our many years in operation, we have created the best protocols and acquired the best equipment for treatment. When you ask why you should choose Austin Oral Surgery, think:
- Quality Care — At our practice, we are wholeheartedly dedicated to providing quality care to every single patient that enters our office. From the first consultation to the recovery process, we will be with you every step of the way.
- Dedicated to Excellence — Our doctors are all Board Certified, meaning they have undergone extensive training and have the experience and knowledge to perform all of our services in a superb manner. Our staff remains current on all the professional, technical, and medical information.
- Comprehensive Services — We provide comprehensive oral and maxillofacial services so that you can get the exact treatment you need.
- State-of-the-Art Offices and Equipment — At our office, we use only the best equipment, and we always maintain the cleanliness and safety of our facilities.
- Individualized Treatment Plans — For each individual patient, we come up with a personalized treatment plan. We treat every patient as their own person, the way they should be. You will be receiving individualized care every time you visit our office.
Contact Our Dental Experts Today
At Austin Oral Surgery, we provide the best maxillofacial and oral surgery services in Austin, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Lakeway, Georgetown, San Marcos, La Grange, Marble Falls, Temple, Dripping Springs, South Austin, and North Austin, TX. Our services are provided in a safe and compassionate environment, always. We strive to give you the relief and treatment that you desire. Our team is full of the most qualified surgeons in the area. If you are ready to get the treatment you deserve, contact our office today.
Ask About Financing Options
We understand surgical procedures can be costly, but we aim to ensure our services are available to patients from all walks of life. That is why we work with an array of insurance providers. We will even help you file insurance claims to expedite the process. Additionally, we offer a 12-month, no-interest finance program to qualified individuals. Ask about this option today.
If you have questions about your AOS Account Statement or Insurance Statement of Eligibility and Benefits,
Call: (512) 817-4826
Become a fan: Facebook »
For information about employment opportunities, email: firstname.lastname@example.org