Austin Oral Surgery’s Local Team of Oral Surgeons
When you need an oral surgery center, you want a team that will be by your side every step of the way. We have local teams all across Central Texas that do just that. Austin Oral Surgery offers exceptional oral surgery in Cedar Park. Michael P. Ding, DDS, MD and Craig Knell, DDS, MD are dedicated to giving you a smile that you are proud to show off. We understand that seeing an oral surgeon can be intimidating for the average person. We offer a transparent, surprise-free approach, explaining procedures in detail ahead of time. When you need oral surgery, turn to the best. Schedule your appointment today!
Compassionate and Reliable Care
The Austin Oral Surgery network continues to grow because we provide compassionate and reliable care to our patients. When you come to our oral surgery center, you can expect world-class doctors, friendly support staff, and unparalleled levels of care. With 15 doctors across 12 convenient locations, you can count on our office to have a doctor available at all times, whether you need emergency care or a scheduled procedure.
We take pride in being a full-service oral surgery center. No matter what type of services you need, we have a team of board-certified oral surgeons to provide them. Our team of highly skilled professionals helps with:
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: Removing impacted wisdom teeth has become a right of passage. Wisdom teeth removal doesn’t have to be intimidating when you have a team of experienced oral surgeons performing the procedure.
- Dental Implants: If you have lost any teeth, you should consider dental implants. Dental implants are personalized to each patient, ensuring that you can smile and chew naturally.
- Corrective Jaw Surgery: An improperly aligned jaw can cause several problems, from difficulty chewing to chronic pain. We perform corrective jaw surgeries with extreme precision, bringing your jaw into perfect alignment.
- Facial Trauma Treatment: Trauma to your face and mouth is an emergency. When a tooth falls out, a facial bone is fractured, or your jaw is dislocated, our oral surgeons can help you with emergency care, long-term reconstruction, and rehabilitation.
- Sleep Apnea Solutions: Don’t let sleep apnea continue to affect your sleep and the sleep of those around you. We provide many sleep apnea treatments, like corrective surgery, that will allow you to sleep better at night.
- TMJ Disorder: TMJ can cause severe pain in your jaw that gives you trouble speaking and eating. We have many treatments for TMJ. We offer nonsurgical solutions that manage the pain. We can also perform surgery to correct TMJ if needed.
- Tooth Extractions: Sometimes, a single tooth needs to be removed to preserve the health of your entire mouth. We will consult with you to ensure that you need to remove a tooth. If you do, we can perform the extraction for you quickly.
- Anesthesia: Our office uses several levels of sedation during procedures, depending on the patient and the situation. Whether you need deep IV sedation or just nitrous oxide, we will ensure that your visit is as comfortable as possible.
- All-on-4s: These permanently placed dentures allow you to replace an entire arch of your teeth. Once placed, you will be able to eat, speak, and brush just like normal. You don’t even need to remove your bridges when you go to sleep.
Serving the Community for 50 Years
Our oral surgery centers have served the Central Texas community for more than 50 years. We were founded by a group of oral surgeons that wanted to provide superior service to their patients. Throughout our history of service, we have helped countless patients improve the way they feel about themselves by providing them with flawless smiles.
Schedule Your Appointment Online!
Our entire team is here to help make dental procedures and oral surgery as accessible as possible. We provide many patient resources to help you understand your options. Our staff is always available to answer questions for you over the phone. We have even created a convenient way to request an appointment online. Simply fill out the online appointment request form with your preferred appointment time and give us some details about your dental situation. Schedule your appointment now!
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Online: Request a Consultation »
By Phone: 512-591-9557