Your Local Oral Surgeon
If you need oral surgery in Marble Falls, there is no better place to go than the local Austin Oral Surgery office. Our board-certified doctors, Travis W. Kern, DDS, MD and Russell D. Cunningham, DDS, MD, are the doctors at this location. Their team offers patients unparalleled levels of care and access to the most up-to-date procedures. We handle everything from early wisdom tooth removal to emergency care for facial trauma. Schedule your appointment today!
A Higher Level of Care
Our Marble Falls office provides exceptional care to the people of Central Texas. We have the support of an entire network of board-certified oral surgeons. This allows every Austin Oral Surgery location to pool our resources and stay on top of the most advanced and effective techniques. The result for you is the highest level of care and expertise possible.
Our office performs a wide variety of oral and maxillofacial surgical procedures. We pride ourselves on being able to help a patient whether they need a simple tooth extraction or a whole new set of all-on-4s. Some of our most common services are:
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: Sometimes, early wisdom tooth removal is a preventative measure. It is also performed in reaction to an already impacted set of wisdom teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants allow you to replace missing teeth permanently. Unlike removable bridges, implants are anchored into your jawbone, like a natural tooth. So, you can eat, speak, and brush them like normal.
- Corrective Jaw Surgery: Misaligned jaws can lead to many orthodontic and lifestyle problems. We offer quick surgical solutions that will realign your jaw and improve how you talk, chew, and smile.
- Facial Trauma Treatment: When you have experienced facial trauma, you need a range of services. We can assist you through the entire healing process with emergency care, long-term restoration, and rehabilitation services.
- Sleep Apnea Solutions: You may not need to live with sleep apnea anymore. Many cases of sleep apnea can be improved or overcome with careful corrective surgery.
- TMJ Disorder: Routine jaw pain and lockjaw are signs that you may be suffering from TMJ. Our office offers both surgical and nonsurgical solutions to TMJ disorder.
- Tooth Extractions: When you need to extract a tooth, you want a team that can do it quickly, safely, and at a reasonable price. We can remove the tooth and ensure the healing process goes smoothly.
- Anesthesia: Sedation makes oral procedures safer and more comfortable. We offer many levels of sedation depending on the procedure, including nitrous oxide, oral sedation, IV moderate sedation, and deep IV sedation.
- All-on-4s: This alternative to traditional dentures allows you to replace an entire arch of teeth with a prosthetic that is solidly held in place with four posts anchored to your jawbone.
About Austin Oral Surgery
Our network has been serving the area for more than 50 years. Over that time, we have expanded to include 15 doctors spread across 12 different locations in Central Texas. We are proud Texans ourselves, and we are here to provide local expertise to you and your family. That’s also why we always offer detailed statements ahead of any procedure and work with many reasonable financing options.
When you’re ready to schedule your next appointment, we want to make it as easy as possible for you. We have developed an online scheduling tool for your convenience. You can fill out your information and request an appointment time. Our team will contact you to confirm an appointment time and give you any information you need before your appointment. Schedule your appointment online now!
Marble Falls, TX 78654
Online: Request a Consultation »
By Phone: 512-591-9557