Oral Surgeons With Experience
Oral surgery is intimidating to many people, but it doesn’t have to be. When you have an experienced oral surgeon, who explains the entire process, you can start to get excited about the upcoming improvements to your smile. Austin Oral Surgery offers smile-rejuvenating oral surgery in Lakeway. When you come to our local office, you’ll meet Robert B. Hunsaker, DDS, MD and his team of caring dental professionals. Let them help make your next oral surgery a success.
Why Austin Oral Surgery?
Choosing an oral surgery center can be an overwhelming task. You want an oral surgery center with board-certified doctors and years of service, like ours. We have more than 50 years of service and 15 experienced doctors. Each of our doctors is continually going through advanced training and continuing education to ensure they are always bringing you the most effective oral surgery techniques.
Our offices offer a higher level of care than general dentistry practices. Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology that allows us to give you the most up-to-date surgical and nonsurgical interventions available. Some of our most common services are:
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: Do you need early wisdom teeth removal? Not everyone needs to remove their wisdom teeth, but if you do, it’s best to extract them before they become impacted and start causing you pain.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant replaces a missing tooth with a prosthetic that is sculpted and shaped to match your original tooth perfectly. Implants are permanent, allowing you to treat them like your natural teeth when you eat, speak, and brush.
- Corrective Jaw Surgery: A misaligned jaw can lead to pain, headaches, and orthodontic complications. Fortunately, our surgeons can surgically correct misaligned jaws to relieve these issues.
- Facial Trauma Treatment: Where do you go when you need to address facial trauma? Many offices usually will not have the expertise to address oral and facial trauma adequately. Our surgeons offer emergency care, long-term reconstruction, and rehabilitation services.
- Sleep Apnea Solutions: Sleep apnea can lead to high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, cardiomyopathy, and many other health problems, if not treated. However, many people find CPAP devices challenging to use. We offer solutions, including corrective surgery, to reduce or eliminate your sleep apnea.
- TMJ Disorder: The temporomandibular joint in your jaw is very sensitive. If this joint is compromised, it can cause pain and limit the use of your jaw. We have both surgical and nonsurgical approaches to treating TMJ and giving you your normal life back.
- Tooth Extractions: When a tooth needs to be removed, we offer a quick and uncomplicated way of extracting it. This is one of the most common procedures performed by our doctors, so you can trust them to make the process as smooth as possible.
- Anesthesia: Anesthesia and sedation can make stressful oral procedures more relaxing and endurable, even for those of us with dental anxiety. We offer nitrous oxide, oral sedation, IV moderate sedation, and deep IV sedation.
- All-on-4s: When an entire arch of teeth is missing or severely damaged, it is often recommended to replace the entire top or bottom row of teeth with a permanent implant called an all-on-4. With four rods anchored into your jawbone, this solution allows you to treat your teeth normally when you talk, eat, and brush.
About Our Office
Our office has been a mainstay of the Lakeway community for a long time. With 50 years of service in Central Texas, we know that our patients want local faces they know backed by world-class expertise and training. That’s exactly what we offer with 15 doctors spread across 12 locations. No matter what type of procedure you need or where you are located in Central Texas, you can be certain that we have a highly-skilled oral surgeon nearby, ready to help.
Schedule Your Appointment Now!
Our goal is always to make your oral surgery services as accessible as possible. We offer detailed information for new patients to help prepare you for your first appointment. We even provide many different financing options to encourage you to get the oral procedures you need as soon as possible. Most importantly, we’ve made it easier than ever to set up your next appointment. We have an online appointment scheduling tool that allows you to request your next appointment online. Schedule your appointment now!
Austin, TX 78734
Online: Request a Consultation »
By Phone: 512-591-9557